Your Key Responsibilities
- Support and mentor the team in shipping quality products and code in accordance with business needs.
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies. Be prepared to challenge others.
- Explain technical topics to non-technical colleagues and advocate for your team across the company.
- Grow the skillset and spirit of a team of 3 - 5 engineers to foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
- You love writing code from the bottom of your heart and have ideally 5+ years experience in designing, building and operating complex, scalable system using Python.
- You have been contributing to single systems and platforms over a significant amount of time to gather experience on how to keep evolving systems maintainable.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce. “You build it, you run it!” is our general philosophy.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, serverless and microservices on a daily basis.
- You are opinionated and outspoken on engineering best practices, but can still maintain friends.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- Is responsible for automating and continuously improving the technical integration tools and systems used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside our sales and partner managers.
- Is excited about working in an environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, code reviews and learning together.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 Nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and healthy minded which is why we are doing yoga together weekly, get our daily rate of fresh fruits from the counter and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.