Your Key Responsibilities
- Your primary focus will be to strategically source and identify high potential prospects in the Fashion and Home and Living industries.
- Obtain prospects information such as company name, contact name and email and document it in our sales CRM.
- You are in charge of building a portfolio of key accounts and leads for our Business Development team.
- Work under general supervision, but a high degree of initiative, persistence, drive and creativity are required and encouraged to hit achievable targets set by your manager.
- You will research the benchmark, affiliate networks and other sources to support our team to grow the business.
- Positive, detail oriented, tenacious and driven - a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Highly capable in researching data sets, online shops, and departments to expand our database (in reaching the most reliable connections).
- You are studying Business Administration, Communications, PR, Languages or similar. You are enrolled full-time at a university for the duration of your employment and can work ca. 20h/week.
- Experience in reporting, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards is a plus.
- You are fluent in English. A second European language is a plus (ideally French).
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in business development always eager to improve and learn.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We are family-friendly and healthy minded which is why we are doing yoga together weekly, get our daily rate of fresh fruits from the counter and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Stylight is the world’s most stylish search engine for fashion and design. We help millions of online shoppers worldwide search more than 1,000 online shops at once, compare prices of more than 30 million products, get inspired and find all the best deals. The team behind Stylight are 100 data-driven tech and marketing geeks, coming from 20 nations all around the globe, operating from our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Carina Meyer.