- You are responsible for the smooth integration of our partners on the platform, as well as for the technical integration of additional tech solutions such as sales tracking.
- You are the central point of contact for operations between our business and engineering teams, and the retailers and brands from 16 countries that we onboard on Stylight.
- You are able to check and debug feeds (= large files of product data) from our partner shops based on correctness, completeness & encoding.
- As the technical expert in business, you participate in client meetings alongside our Business Development Managers to evangelise Stylight’s technical solutions and bring your support whenever necessary.
- You manage miscellaneous queries surrounding products and data from internal teams and from external clients.
- Together with the Product Owner you recommend and instruct the engineering team potential improvements to help enhance the onboarding of new partner shops, making the process easier and quicker.
- Thanks to the analysis of raw data (SQL), you support “non-tech” colleagues on the partner shop side to improve the integration of our tracking system.
- You are well connected internally with others Departments of the products chain to deliver on your mission.
- You have a first experience in the digital industry, ideally in a role related to technical support, technical sales, onboarding or Pre Sales.
- You possess a technical background but prefer the business and communication roles within a team.
- You have proficient expertise in working with data tools like Excel or SQL (we use BigQuery).
- Working in a cross-functional environment while bridging business and tech is not new to you.
- You love to dig into details to solve problems for your teammates and clients.
- Communicating every day with a broad range of people is appealing to you.
- You know how to open and inspect large files (8 GB) and can explain the difference between UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 to a client.
- Strong communication in English is a given for you. If you are proficient with additional European languages, this is a plus. You will have the chance to practice everyday!
- The Business Development Team consists of ~30 team mates, Full Stack Engineers and Business Development Managers. It owns the business with our clients, from integration to performance reporting.
- We do work agile, visualize our tasks on analog boards, and do pair-programming to foster knowledge sharing.
- We are not afraid to build new things. Business Development consistently gets recognitions at internal hackathons.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company's language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and healthy minded which is why we are doing yoga together weekly, get our daily rate of fresh fruits from the counter and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com, tech.stylight.com and partner.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (Motivation Letter, CV) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.