Your Key Responsibilities
- Your primary focus will be to sign and launch new partnerships with brands and retailers in France in the Home and Living and Fashion industries.
- You are in charge of building your own a portfolio of key accounts and managing a portfolio of existing partners
- You will prospect to develop new business partners through networking, company lead generation and cold calling.
- You will lean on your sales acumen, persistence, creativity, and drive to onboard new shops.
- You will research benchmarking, network events and competitive offerings as well as collaborate with the team on new initiatives/processes to grow the business.
- You are in charge of the performance optimization of your own portfolio of key accounts: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You will collaborate with the team on new initiatives and processes to grow the business.
- You support your team with daily administrative tasks.
What you bring along
- You have recently finished studying Business Administration, Communications, PR, Languages or similar.
- Initial work experience in E-Commerce, Sales & Account Management is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with different people.
- You have an affinity for numbers, enjoy working with Excel and are comfortable with analyzing data.
- You are familiar with the basic e-commerce business model and landscape mainly in France.
- You are fluent in French and have excellent English skills - any other language is a plus.
Your Future Business Development Team
- We are the team that builds Stylight's business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylights' successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in 16 countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers!
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development and always eager to improve and learn.
Why join Stylight?
We asked our current interns/working students at Stylight and here are their top responses:
- A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company's language is English.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Carina Meyer.