Your Key Responsibilities
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies. Be prepared to challenge others.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
- You are skilled in modern Python and JS development.
- You have 3+ years experience in designing, building and operating business-critical systems.
- You have a strong focus on good design and code quality and understand what makes software maintainable.
- You take operational responsibility for the software you write.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, serverless and microservice architectures.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Bonus points for experience with: Amazon Redshift, Kubernetes, RQ, GraphQL
- Is responsible for automating and continuously improving the integration tools used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Codes primarily in Python + React and is committed to maintenance and operations of the software they write.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside our sales and partner managers.
- Is excited about working in an international environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, design and code reviews, and learning together.
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host dahoam, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.