Your Key Responsibilities
- User Acquisition: Create, develop & manage international SEA campaigns in Google & Bing in order to drive as much traffic as possible to our websites internationally
- Performance: You’ll have a high level of autonomy to manage your portfolio in the way you see fit. From day one you will be responsible for large budgets and optimizing in order to hit your targets
- Testing: Continuously measuring, analyzing & adapting should be in your DNA
- Growth: Never settle for the status-quo and proactively shape Stylight with your ideas & suggestions
What you bring along
- Outstanding degree in business, marketing, or communications
- At least 3 years of working experience in Search Engine Advertising. Additional experience in display, Facebook and Google Shopping are a plus
- Interested in everything related to Performance Marketing, being it news from the industry, testing new betas or pitching new ideas to help us grow
- Motivated, takes responsibility, and loves to continuously optimize processes
- Structured, detail- and outcome-oriented, Plus you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent skills in English, German is a plus
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 4 Performance Marketing managers, 1 Performance Marketing Intern & 2 developers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automation & scaling
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, proactivity & support
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops, we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living, and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth are key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health-conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Elisabeth Emde.