Your Key Responsibilities
- You are passionate about solving problems and building great product features based on data insights.
- You implement prototypes for traffic management and ranking on search pages.
- You evaluate advances in scientific literature and assess applications for our use cases.
- You have a solid background doing quantitative analysis and a degree in engineering, mathematics, or fields with a solid foundation in analytics.
- While we value academic experience, we're specifically looking for candidates that have at least two years of experience in the industry.
- You feel comfortable making your way from an Idea to a Prototype, that can validate your idea. We love Python and have engineers who are happy to onboard you to the best engineering practices.
- You are not afraid if your data does not fit the memory and have used solutions that allow you to overcome this (e.g. BigQuery, Spark, Hive).
- You know how to query data with SQL. Our team regularly queries terabytes of data just to ensure that our assumptions are still valid.
- You have experience with Machine Learning algorithms and data modeling.
- We love solving problems with a pragmatic approach.
- Your team members regularly get recognition at our internal company hackathons and Open Fridays.
- We do work in Agile, and do pair-programming to foster knowledge sharing.
- We <3 Slack, run bots that make orchestration of our stacks easier (CircleCI, Datadog, PagerDuty).
- With more than 12M unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home&living and beauty space.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Stylight is the #1 Meetup organizer in Munich and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We'll give you a personal development budget, go to conferences, buy books, and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% are non-German and 65% female.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.