Your Key Responsibilities
- Sign and launch exciting new partnerships with brands and retailers in the United Kingdom in the Fashion and Home and Living industries.
- Discover new business partners through networking, company lead generation and cold calling.
- Your sales acumen, persistence, creativity, and drive will support you in building your own portfolio of key accounts and hitting achievable targets set by your manager.
- To grow our business, you will analyse our competitors, research networking events and reflect on new initiatives and processes together with the rest of the team.
- You are in charge of the performance optimization of your own portfolio of key accounts: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- 1-2 years experience in Sales and/or Account Management. A focus on Fashion or H&L retail is preferred.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with different people.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You studied Business Administration, Communications, PR, Languages or similar.
- Experience in reporting & analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards.
The Business Development Team
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in business development always eager to improve and learn.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.