Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
For our office in Munich we are looking for a Product Owner/Manager, starting as soon as possible, to successfully manage and improve all processes pertaining to shopping product enrichment. If you have an analytical mindset and want to boost Stylight’s growth - then this is the place to be for you!Your Responsibilities
- You and your team build, improve and scale our product pipeline and information system, handling millions of online products across 17 countries.
- You are full of ideas to improve Stylight’s processes and user experience and can translate these ideas into technical stories.
- You define, monitor and analyse your team’s KPIs and set team goals.
- You communicate and align with internal stakeholders along the value chain to make sure your team always works on the most valuable topics at any time.
- Together with the tech lead in your team, you challenge technical solutions to spot potential problems early.
- You have a degree in an analytical subject or Computer Science.
- You have experience as Product Owner/Manager.
- You are comfortable discussing technical topics with your team.
- You can work well in a cross-functional environment and act as a growth driver bridging business and tech.
- You are used to making data driven decisions.
- You take responsibility and are not afraid to make decisions.
- You are an independent, hands-on problem solver.
- You bring strong communication skills in English and German.
Why Join Stylight?
- By enriching and categorizing shopping products, we ensure our users can find exactly what they are looking for, as quickly and efficiently as possible
- We regularly add new categories and filter dimensions to improve UX and generate more options for our users.
- We are 4 software engineers and one machine learning engineer.
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We support you (also financially) to learn & grow - going to conferences, workshops and get experience beyond your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top-notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: https://www.stylight.com/About and https://blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Sound like the perfect job? Then apply today at jobs.stylight.com. We look forward to receiving your complete application!
Your contact: Carina Meyer