Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior SEO to shape Stylight’s organic visibility in 17 countries. As part of a small cross-functional team you will be responsible for auditing & improving Stylight’s on-page SEO.Your Responsibilities
- You discuss & shape Stylight’s SEO vision and strategy together with Stylight’s Head of Brand & Content and external consultants.
- You advise and collaborate directly with engineers, designers, marketeers and product owners to push for relevant SEO best practices and evangelize technical SEO within the company.
- For you, technical site audits are like treasure hunts, and you are always ready to start digging: You research, explore and diagnose opportunities for optimizing Stylight’s 17 websites.
- Based on your findings you’ll make well-informed, scalable recommendations for increasing Stylight’s revenue from Organic Search.
- You keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and report changes as needed.
- You have at least 3 years experience working on SEO for enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce sites.
- You have experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance combined with a strong understanding of technical SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.).
- You show high attention to detail and you possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics.
- You have some skills in SQL and mad skills in Excel (pivot tables, look-up functions etc.).
- You’re not a developer, but you easily understand & dig through websites’ source code (HTML, CSS, JS).
- You are a great team-player who through your technical SEO knowledge supports the team in developing great link building campaigns.
- You ideally have some experience in developing links in compliance with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
Why Join Stylight?
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We will always strive for the best.
Up for the Challenge?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 700 attendees
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus