Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend dev who wants to make an impact. We’re a fashion company but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie or your favorite React.JS shirt will do just fine. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.Our Tech Stack
- Any line of code you touch will have an impact. Our website is in 17 countries, loved by millions.
- No Database and all in on microservices? This is the place to be.
- Enjoy what you do, and be willing to teach and learn new technologies.
- Help us build and monitor our highly scalable architecture to support Stylight’s growth. We take pride in building a highly performant and failure resistant platform with a small team.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. We have unit tests, integration tests & code reviews.
- Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo and set things in motion.
- We’d like you to have a few years of experience behind your back.
- You write semantic markup and know why this is beneficial for users.
- You write maintainable CSS and are familiar with methodologies like BEM.
- You are familiar with performance best practices in browsers and know what makes a website fast.
- Mobile-first is your mantra and responsive development is a no-brainer for you.
- You don’t test in production like Chuck Norris. You have experience in Agile environments.
- You have appreciation for working in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment.
- Experience with single page applications is a plus.
Why Join Stylight?
- The website team is composed of 4 engineers who are writing code to delight millions of users.
- But hey, that’s not all: it takes a cross-functional setup to form a good party: additional to the engineers we also love to work with our product owner and interface designer to ensure highest quality of our products.
- We do 2 weeks sprints, visualize our tasks on a digital board (Github projects it is!), and do pair-programming.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Your contact: Carina Meyer