Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a well-connected, experienced and data-driven Lead Strategic Partner Manager, based in our HQ in Munich. Within the role you are responsible for a team of Partner Managers, leading customer relationships for online shops in 17 countries. If you have a passion for account management, e-commerce, and want to boost Stylight's growth - this is the place to be!Your Responsibilities
- You lead operational management of account management for Stylight’s business for online shops in fashion, interior and beauty.
- You are in charge of building long-term relationships with partners that are of strategic importance for the organisation. You own a portfolio of key accounts.
- You are responsible for leveraging our upselling and cross-selling products on a B2B level in 17 countries.
- You support your team creating a collaborative environment within which our business partnerships can flourish. Together you maximize retention rates.
- You further build up, manage and empower a multinational team in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
- You monitor all relevant KPIs on a daily basis and create reportings and presentations.
Why Join Stylight?
- You have a proven track record of 4 years in a sales or account management role across digital media & e-commerce.
- You have an extensive network across clients and agencies as well as sales professionals.
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically and communicate efficiently both internal and external.
- You are highly motivated to build a business, develop strategies and relentlessly maximize KPIs.
- You are comfortable in a start-up environment within a corporate owner, ProSiebenSat1.
- You show strong communication skills in English and German, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility for frequent travel is required within this role.
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
Up for the Challenge?
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references, university certificates). Your contact: Carina Meyer.