Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to become part of our outstanding team in Munich. You have a creative mind, a passion for design and the drive to power our shopping platform. If you are the one who turns the creative ideas into stunning images and illustrations, then we are looking for you!Your Responsibilities
- You research and create beautiful engaging graphics and illustrations for the campaigns, articles and photo galleries for the international Stylight magazines.
- You create an image world and work closely together with our freelance editors and content marketeers.
- You support the social media team with the creation of great visuals.
- You develop creative ideas and concepts, which will be promoted across multiple countries.
- You support in the creation of identity and branding for various events.
- You have a strong online portfolio of graphic design work, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience — studies in Design (Graphic-, Communication- or Media-) or something similar is a plus.
- You strive for perfection and love caring about details in your work.
- You are in very good command of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects or Premiere experience is a plus.
- Ideally you already gathered experience working with different image sources (e.g. Getty Images, Stocksy)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English), thus you are able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
Why Join Stylight?
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We will always strive for the best.
Up for the Challenge?
- We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus