Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an Interaction Designer to join our product team in Munich and successfully define how people interact with our website and apps. If you have a passion for product design and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!Your Responsibilities
- Helping our users to evolve their style through inspiring fashion, beauty and home and living products.
- Creating simple and elegant interfaces that our users understand quickly.
- Transforming user and AB test insights into concepts, prototypes and visual designs.
- Providing an outstanding experience on every device, no matter if smartphone or desktop.
- Reviewing new features and release versions to assure a high quality.
- Collaborating closely with your colleagues in the cross-functional product team.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Interactive or Multimedia Design, or similar.
- You bring a profound working experience as an (Interaction) Designer in a professional environment.
- Your portfolio demonstrates expertise in creating interfaces as well as optimizing conversions.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude that enables you to get projects done in high-quality and on time.
- You never lose track of your workload due to your structured, detail and goal-oriented way of working.
- You already made some experience with prototyping tools (Flinto, Invision, Principle).
Why Join Stylight?
- We take care of Stylight’s website and apps to work, look and feel great for our 10 mio. users per month.
- We shepherd products from concept through launch to life. We are running lean. Build, measure, learn.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our website.
- We are an agile team consisting of frontend, full-stack developers and a product owner doing sprints of
- We love code as much as we love Sketch and Photoshop.
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
Up for the Challenge?
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- Highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Germany.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out blog.stylight.com.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus