Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, ambitious and highly motivated intern to support our Partner Management team. If you have a passion for sales, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- While being in charge of building long-term relationships with partners based in Italy, you own a portfolio of Fashion and Home & Living key accounts.
- You are part of the successful growth and expansion of Stylight in Italy by building sustainable business partnerships and up- and cross-selling products on a B2B level.
- You take care of performance optimization: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You support other partner managers with daily administrative tasks.
- You are studying/studied Business, Marketing or Economics Bachelor or MSc
- Initial work experience in E-Commerce, Retail & Account Management is a plus.
- You have an affinity for numbers and you enjoy working with data and analytics tools.
- Pragmatism, Independence and Goal-orientation is like music in your ears.
- Networking is your favorite hobby: You have the ability to build up relationships within a short period of time. We aim for long-term relations, therefore you are able to respond to the customer’s needs and know how to make them happy!
- You are familiar with the basic e-commerce business models and bring knowledge of the E-Commerce landscape mainly in Italy but also in other european countries
- You have a positive energy, are a go-getter and can thrive in a startup environment
- You are fluent in Italian and English - any other language is a plus.
Why Join Stylight?
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level over 19 countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
We asked our current interns/workingstudents at Stylight, here are their top responses:
- A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- An attractive salary above the minimum wage as well as fruit, yoghurt, and cereals every day.
- Working in the most beautiful office in the heart of Munich with its top notch landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Carina Meyer.