Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
Based in our Headquarters in Munich, we are looking for a Sales Intern starting as soon as possible to join our team and successfully build up and maintain business contacts throughout the BR market. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language. If you have a passion for sales, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!Your Responsibilities
- The management of all business co-operations for Stylight´s websites in Brazil lies within your responsibility.
- You are in charge of generating leads, acquiring partner shops & successfully lead negotiations to grow the partner base and drive revenue to the site.
- You are responsible for integrating new partner shops on our websites successfully and handing them over to the partner management.
- You are studying/studied Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Economics or similar.
- Previous work experience in E-Commerce, Sales or B2B negotiation is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with different people.
- You have an affinity for numbers & you enjoy working with Excel and you are comfortable analyzing data.
- You are familiar with the basic e-commerce business model and landscape mainly in BR.
- You are comfortable maximizing sales KPIs and delivering to targets.
- You have excellent communication skills in Portuguese and English.
Why Join Stylight?
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development and always eager to improve and learn.
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
Up for the Challenge?
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus