Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
For our office in Munich, we are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help us distill as much data as possible from products using text and images. If you like thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo — then this is the place for you!Your Team
- Our main responsibility is to correctly label and identify features for every single product that goes on our website — last year alone we classified over 33.5 million products!
- We work in cross-functional teams in an agile environment applying Scrum and Kanban to our daily work life.
- You’ll have Data Scientists and Software Engineers to bounce ideas off of.
- Your favorite sidekick will be a huge dataset with over 100M labelled data points to play with on a daily basis.
- Build, train, and improve Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms to distil information out of text and images.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate your models’ performance.
- Experiment, innovate, and continuously polish the existing ML processes.
- Work closely with the software engineers in the team for the deployment and integration of your work.
- Collaborate in company-wide Machine Learning and Data Science projects to share and grow your expertise.
Why join Stylight?
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Machine Learning Engineer with a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Machine Learning or related field.
- Thorough understanding and experience in (Deep) Machine Learning, Data Science, and Statistics.
- Experience in building Machine Learning pipelines, from fetching datasets to deploying models to production.
- You have 2+ years of Python experience and know your way around numpy/scipy, scikit-learn, databases (MySQL, Postgres, Spark), and deep learning libraries (e.g., Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- You breathe code. You seriously contemplated using a GPU cluster as a central heating system at home for winter.
Up for the Challenge?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 1,000 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Then do not hesitate and apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter)! Your contact: Carina Meyer.