Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, ambitious and hard-working person to join Stylight for a 6 months internship. If you love fashion and e-commerce, Stylight is the place to be for you!Your Responsibilities
- Support the Business Development team in researching the web and finding new shops for Stylight
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports on partner performance
- Manage current partner relationships, provide accurate data and upsell new opportunities
- Navigate internal and external dashboards to find vital information
- Manage blog posts/editorial for Stylight.com and Stylight.ca
- Research brand exposure opportunities and plan quarterly events
- Monitor all relevant KPI's, make decisions accordingly, and get a deep insight into the company's figures
- Sign small/mid-sized stores to Stylight
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Business, Marketing or Economics
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have previous experience in a sales support role and/or feel you can succeed in a sales position
- You have a general understanding and high interest in e-commerce, Affiliate and Performance Marketing and know a variety of online stores
- You have an affinity for numbers, are well versed in Excel and are comfortable analyzing data
- You have a positive energy, are a go-getter and can thrive in a startup environment
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
Why Join Stylight?
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level
- We love working with people as much as with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business
We asked our current interns at Stylight, here are their top responses:Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter & CV)! Your contact: Carina Meyer