Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both New York (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
Our international Partner Management team is looking for a new team member for the next 6 months! You are a little tech savvy and enjoy working in an open team culture? You are communicative and determined to support your colleagues with the perfect solution to their problem?
Come join us in Munich, we are looking forward to hearing from you!Your Team
- Is made of Partner Managers in charge of 1,100 partner websites in 17 countries.
- Is formed by Software Engineers responsible for automating and continuously improving the technical integration tools and systems used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Works in an agile, cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as learning together.
- You support our Sales & Partner Management team with the technical integration of our partner shops.
- You technically integrate our partners shops’ product feeds into our own software.
- You prioritise, organise and solve questions from your business stakeholders via a ticketing system.
- You make sure impediments get solved in time.
Why join Stylight?
- You have excellent problem solving skills and are a solution oriented person.
- You are communicative and fluent in English, both written and oral.
- You are a team player at heart while being able to work autonomously.
- You are details focused and work very precisely.
- You are matriculated in a German university, have at least 1 year left to study and 16 - 20 hours per week to come join us.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs/. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Carina Meyer