Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with an international office in Philadelphia (U.S) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Lead Business Development Manager with min. 3 years experience in Digital, e-commerce or Affiliate Marketing. Come join our team in Munich working with the top brands in Fashion, Home and Beauty!
- Our focus is to build partnerships with the world’s biggest brands and retailers via email outreach, networking events, and Affiliate Network & Agency connections
- We are directly responsible for Stylight successful growth and expansion on a B2B Sales and Partner Management over 17 countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
- Your primary focus will be to sign and launch new partnerships with brands and retailers in the UK and AU markets. You’ll lean on your persistence, creativity, and drive to hit achievable targets.
- You will also be responsible for defining and reaching goals with your team members, pulling performance reports, and upselling current partnerships.
- Potential travel as needed.
- You will research benchmarking, network events and competitive offerings as well as collaborate with the team on new initiatives/processes to grow the business.
Why join Stylight?
- Positive, tenacious and motivated to sell. You aren’t afraid of rejection and you’re eager to make a name for yourself in Digital Marketing.
- You have >3 years experience in a Business Development and/or Digital Marketing, Affiliate or e-commerce role. A focus on Fashion or retail is preferred.
- You have 2-3 years concurrent experience in Client Services and/or Account Management in the UK market.
- 4 Years Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Fashion Merchandising or equivalent experience.
- Experience in reporting & analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards a must.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Then do not hesitate and apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates). Your contact: Carina Meyer.