Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with an international office in Philadelphia (U.S) and is present in 17 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a CTO (m/f) to lead 30 world-class engineers and join our management team. Working directly with the product enrichment, search, business intelligence & infrastructure teams, you’ll be responsible for enabling rapid, international growth and ensuring our “data flows”. This position is based in Munich, Germany.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Spot opportunities in the market and drive growth of the business.
- Ensure effective allocation of a 6-digit annual infrastructure budget.
- Conceptualize a robust, shared machine learning platform.
- Realize a 100+ million product count throughout our value chain.
Why join Stylight?
- Bachelor / Master Degree or higher education in relevant fields (Computer Science, Engineering etc.).
- 10+ years of engineering experience (development & operations).
- Proven record of leading and developing engineering teams with at least 20 people.
- Deep understanding of computing performance, scalability tactics & security concerns while operating on the Interwebs.
- Managed a senior, lead engineering team of at least 5 people.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a creative, performance-driven mindset.
Up for the Challenge?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 1,000 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Then do not hesitate and apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter) in English or German! Your contact: Elisabeth Emde.